OBF External
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBF External

This is the External Alliance forum of OBF.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have some fun!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have some fun!!! Empty Have some fun!!! Sun May 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Carrie

Carrie
Admin

Got a good joke, see something stupid on YouTube? Post here...this is a game after all

https://obfexternal.forumotion.net

2Have some fun!!! Empty Re: Have some fun!!! Sun May 17, 2009 11:57 pm

dincus

Admin

found this video on you tube...it is of travian end game..one of the people from my alliance on ukx made it (we are in the top 20 as of now, so who knows, maybe we'll win over there!!...I mean here too of course...uh...duh?)

Anyway...here's the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goVNK8_H5bE&NR=1

If you scroll the timer bar to 5:14 (5:13? something like that!) you can see my favorite part--its where it shows all the millions upon millions of troops defending the WW village!!

...makes you realize how small your little kingdom really is--well for me thats the case anyway...though that defense army was made up of a bunch of people just like us from their wings, their confeds, their friends, etc...

I put it in this section though because it makes me laugh when I think about the first time I saw that video and others like it and realized that my whopping 5,000 (LOL-"whopping") troop army wasnt really "all that" after all! haha..I thought then that I wasnt getting attacked much cuz I was so good...now I realize it was cuz I sucked so bad that I wasnt worth attacking!! lol.

anyway ENJOY!

and PS-since this is my first post on here: THANK YOU CARRIE FOR DOING WHATEVER HARD WORK IT IS THAT YOU HAD TO DO TO MAKE THIS FANCY FORUM THINGY!!!

dincus

Admin

oh...and what the hell is this face: Shocked looks kinda like he's trying to take a dump and it is stuck or something...did you get to pick what faces we have to choose from?? I would ditch that one if so.

What a Face <-- and that one looks kinda like a weird idaho KKK guy....he's friends with this one though: afro so go figure

and the tiniest bicep you have ever seen: scratch

this is the one for when I realize I didnt finish my school work on time!!! affraid

and me at work when I have been away for 2 more days in a row to actually get some work done: Sleep (ok...thats actually me all the time...maybe along with this one: confused )

ok...done now...back to work (ya right!!...I think I have a disease called "I am addicted to not doing my work!!" ...it is clearly chronic and pervasive in my case!!!!)

4Have some fun!!! Empty Re: Have some fun!!! Mon May 18, 2009 9:28 am

Carrie

Carrie
Admin

Um no Dincus i did not chose the smilies....Now while you are procrastinating....make your profile and pick a nice gallery photo or upload your Own....

5Have some fun!!! Empty Joke Tue May 19, 2009 4:59 am

SHIVA

SHIVA

Here's one of my favorite "cute" jokes.

A 9 yr old boy, dressed up in his spanking new cowboy outfit, complete with cowboy hat, a vest with frills on it, chaps, cowboy boots, and a two gun, tied down rig, walks into an ice cream parlor. The waitress behind the counter notices him and smiles, deciding to play along. The boy sits down at the counter and the waitress asks, "what'll you have, pardner?" The boy quickly draws both his pistols and says, "gimmy a banana split!", then holsters his pistols. Then the waitress asks, "would you like chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream with that banana split?" Quickly drawing his pistols, he says, "yeah, gimmy chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream with that!", then holsters his guns. The waitress asks, "would you like butterscotch and fudge topping on that?" Again, quickly drawing his pistols he says, "yeah, gimmy butterscotch and fudge on that!" holstering his pistols. Then she says, "would you like whipped cream with a cherry on top?" Whipping out his pistols, he says, "yeah, gimmy the whipped cream with the cherry on top!" Again, he holsters his pistols. Lastly, she asks, "would you like your nuts crushed?" The boy whips out his pistols and says, "how would you like me to shoot your titties off?!!!"

http://insouciant_sdl@yahoo.com

6Have some fun!!! Empty Wal-mart greeter Fri May 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Carrie

Carrie
Admin

WAL MART INTERVIEW
Jennifer a manager at Wal-Mart had the task of hiring someone to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes she found four people who were equally qualified. Jennifer decided to call the four in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.

The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table, Jennifer asked, 'What is the fastest thing you know of?'

The first man replied, 'A THOUGHT.' It just pops into your head. There's no warning.

'That's very good!' replied Jennifer. 'And, now you sir?', she asked the second man.

'Hmmm...let me see 'A blink! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of.'

'Excellent!' said Jennifer. 'The blink of an eye, that's a very popular cliche for speed.' She then turned to the third man, who was contemplating his reply.

'Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light on the barn comes on in less than an instant. 'Yip, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of'.

Jennifer was very impressed with the third answer and thought she had found her man. 'It 's hard to beat the speed of light,' she said.

Turning to BUBBA, the fourth and final man, Jennifer posed the same question.

Old Bubba replied, 'After hearing the previous three answers, it's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA.'

'WHAT!?' said Jennifer, stunned by the response.

'Oh sure', said BUBBA. 'You see, the other day I wasn't feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already shit my pants.'

BUBBA is now the new greeter at a Wal-Mart near you!

You probably will think of this every time you enter a Wal-Mart from now on!

7Have some fun!!! Empty Re: Have some fun!!! Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 pm

SHIVA wrote:Here's one of my favorite "cute" jokes.

A 9 yr old boy, dressed up in his spanking new cowboy outfit, complete with cowboy hat, a vest with frills on it, chaps, cowboy boots, and a two gun, tied down rig, walks into an ice cream parlor. The waitress behind the counter notices him and smiles, deciding to play along. The boy sits down at the counter and the waitress asks, "what'll you have, pardner?" The boy quickly draws both his pistols and says, "gimmy a banana split!", then holsters his pistols. Then the waitress asks, "would you like chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream with that banana split?" Quickly drawing his pistols, he says, "yeah, gimmy chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream with that!", then holsters his guns. The waitress asks, "would you like butterscotch and fudge topping on that?" Again, quickly drawing his pistols he says, "yeah, gimmy butterscotch and fudge on that!" holstering his pistols. Then she says, "would you like whipped cream with a cherry on top?" Whipping out his pistols, he says, "yeah, gimmy the whipped cream with the cherry on top!" Again, he holsters his pistols. Lastly, she asks, "would you like your nuts crushed?" The boy whips out his pistols and says, "how would you like me to shoot your titties off?!!!"

thats mean im 9 its darth vader gosh just kidding but that is mean to me im really 9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum